Sunday, 24 March 2013

Fuzzy Friends

Hi everyone, I'm sorry my blog is late today, but i had a bit of an accident yesterday and couldn't move this morning, I took my daughter Poppie to Gymnastics as usual entered the sports centre, (it was raining) wiped my feet and walked down the stairs towards the gym hall, and then wham ended up on the floor with such a massive thud i think the ground shook, Poppie was shocked I was stunned and then ouch, oh my god two knees one hand and one arm, a man kindly saw it all and picked me up, I hobbled to drop poppie off, but since then i'm in pain, this morning everything had just stiffened up,!! Anyway apparently the floor was wet by someone entering in at the fire exit door, and I found the wet bit !!
My work place is in the loft so it's been a bit difficult to say the least,

Anyway better late than never, it's Fuzzy Friends time at stamptacular this week
We are sponsored by magnolialicious

I have used a Sassy Sally image


Sally and her friend is coloured with copics, I love the paper I found in my stash, i'm not sure what it is but it's lovely,
The flower is made from a Stampin up punch, (more on this later today)
This was my first attempt, they got better believe me :)


Challenges today are:
brown sugar - Anything Goes
clearly i stamp - Anything Goes


Happy Sunday Everyone

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love that cute image.
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous creation Suzanne. The image is adorable and beautifully coloured. Love the design and gorgeous embellishments.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Suzanne, I am so sorry to hear about your fall. I hope you didn't get injured too badly, and that you get better right away!
    You made such a darling card! Love that image; your coloring is wonderful; love the papers & color scheme; and really love your flower! :^)
    Take care!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay that image is just adorable and the paper is PERFECT!! I love that it says best friends for that image!
    Hope you are feeling better.
    Thanks for playing with at Clearly Inspired Challenge #71 - Anything goes. Come back on April 5th to see you are a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, beautiful colours and design..Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on winning at Clearly Inspired Challenges!
    Hope to see you soon. Be sure to stop by in May as we have a few NEW things up our sleeves!!

    ReplyDelete